Monday 22 July 2013

Hello Everyone!

So sorry I have not kept in touch lately. Where does the time go!  I will try and get back up to date with my news.
Mum and dad went on holiday for 4 days in May and I had a new adventure at my new exclusive hotel for doggies that are nervous. (http://www.meadowcroftkennels.co.uk/id15.html )
I had a fantastic time!
They put this picture up on their Facebook page for mum and dad to see whilst they were away!

The lovely kennel ladies fed me, took me out for exercise in the paddock and best of all - played with me!!!  Here I am waiting for the ball to be thrown!

I am still trying to be a good dog..... and I am improving a little bit!  Look at my cute - butter wouldn't melt face :-)
 

2 comments:

  1. Butter wouldn't melt! I bet it wouldn't get the chance, straight down the bone-chute without touching the sides more like!
    Looking very handsome though, the stroppy teenager look is going.

    ReplyDelete